This section contains a description of the methods used for the management of the personal data provided by users through the site https://www.phapparel.com, owned by PH4GALLIA S.R.L.
This information is given to users pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data controller for the personal data collected through the site https://www.phapparel.com is
PH4GALLIA S.R.L. Viale Venezia 41, 35015 Galliera Veneta (PD) Tel.+39 049/9470686 - fax +39 049/5968105 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected in the contact form
By filling out the contact form, users:
- provide their name and surname and contact details;
- consent to the processing of data;
- communicates their intention to register and receive the Newsletter;
Purpose of the processing
The name, the email address indicated by users at the time of filling out the contact form and the information they enter in the body of the message are used exclusively to respond to their Newsletter subscription request if expressly requested.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected by PH4GALLIA SRL may be processed by subjects involved in the organization of the site (such as administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, and system administrators) or by external personnel (such as third party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies). These subjects can, if necessary, be appointed Data Processors under the GDPR which defines as "data processor" the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other bodies which processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.
However, users can at any time ask the Data Controller for the updated list of Data Processors using the methods referred to in the section on users' rights (i.e. by sending an email to email@example.com). Except for the cases indicated above, users' personal data are not disclosed to third parties except:
- the user has given his express consent to the communication;
- the communication is necessary to provide the service or product requested by the user;
- the communication is required for third parties, who collaborate with PH4GALLIA SRL, to provide the service or product requested by the user. (in this case, only the data essential for the provision of the service or the supply of the product will be communicated to them, and they are prohibited from using these data for other purposes).
is required by law.
The information given by users by filling in the contact form (name, email address, telephone, message text) will be processed and stored for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose they have been collected, that is, for answering the question submitted.
Right of access
The data subject has the right to ask the Data Controller if their personal data is being processed, and if so, to obtain access to the same and the following information:
- Purpose of the processing;
- the categories of data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
when possible, the expected retention period of personal data or, if it is not possible the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to ask the data controller for the rectification or cancellation of personal data, or the restriction of their personal data processing, or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, the data subject has the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate safeguards relating to such transfer, according to art. 46.
PH4GALLIA SRL specifies that:
It does not communicate users' personal data to international organizations or third countries; the data subject can at any time ask for the rectification or cancellation of their personal data using the methods indicated in the relevant section (i.e. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Personal data is not collected in fully automated procedures, as it is always required the consent of the users who enter their data in the form provided on the site.
Right to cancellation and right to rectification
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller:
the rectification of data, if they are incorrect
the cancellation of their personal data.
To exercise this right, you can send a written request to email@example.com. The data controller, without undue delay, will make the cancellation requested in full compliance with art. 17 of the EU Regulation.
Right of limitation of the processing
The data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing in the following cases:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of their data: for the time necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy;
- unlawful processing: the data subjects objects to the cancellation and requests that its use be restricted;
the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
PH4GALLIA SRL specifies that: The processing of personal data takes place only after the user's consent has been given, only for the purposes made explicit from time to time at the time of the collection of personal data. If the data subject deems to exercise the right to limit the processing, he will be able to send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to lodge a complaint
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.